December 20, 2010

So much happening lately

...that I've become an emotional time bomb.

Just ready to explode, blowing ridiculous amounts of sticky, colorful emotion all over strangers that don't want goo on their clothes.  Well, bad news bitches:

My tears are about to put the goo on your gucci.

Anyways, I had an encounter of the stalker kind.  I sort of stalked my ex boyfriend tonight (yes I know, I know) just be cause I needed some therapeutic driving time. See, I was in the area looking for homes and apartments for next semester and I just wanted to check.  Simple curiosity.

It was about the most nostalgic, blank feeling I've felt. And blank usually means overload. And overload means I'm gonna end up crying it out at the most unusual time. Like during dinner. Or during a bowl of macaroni and cheese. Or at puppies, I cry at puppies and babies a lot.

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment